Welcome, Flex valued suppliers!
This is your resource center for information on doing business with flex and on requirements and training to provide products and services.
The documents listed here are referenced in flex contractual agreements (global business agreements, smi, purchase orders, standard terms and conditions). These documents are subject to change and all suppliers are responsible for ensuring they have the current version.
- Flex supplier practices guidelines
- Supplier code of conduct
- Global barcode marking standards for purchased parts and supplier hubbed parts
- Specification for procurement of lead (Pb) free electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies
- General specifications on environmental compliance for suppliers
- Supplier manual and environmental procurement guidelines
- Conflict minerals policy
- Global barcode marking standard for EDM material (chemicals)
- Specification of banned and restricted substances for use
Special segment requirements
The documents listed here outline additional requirements specific to certain flex market segments.
- Supplier quality requirements - Automotive
- Supplier quality requirements - Medical
- Supplier quality requirements - Aerospace and defense
Training and forms
- Product change notification (PCN) training for manufacturers
- PCN submission form template
- PCN manufacturer checklist
- Supplier change agreement template
- Supplier sustainability training for suppliers
- 8D corrective actions report
- Anthesis IPC1-752A material declaration template
- Anthesis IPC1-752A material declaration user guide
- Supplier rating system overview
Flex Milpitas supplier instructions
- Flex Milpitas inbound/outbound routing instructions
- Flex Milpitas foreign vendor requirements of export invoices