Our modern manufacturing efforts are advancing industry 4.0, and increasing efficiency, quality and sustainability in manufacturing.
Top five pitfalls in designing smart disposables
Webinar | Streamed November 2021 | 10 mins
An estimated 40% to 50% of patients who are prescribed medications to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes or hypertension are considered non-adherent.
In this webinar, Sr. Innovation Director Marco De Angeli defines what to avoid when designing a connected drug delivery system and outlines key areas in which the medication non-adherence problem can be mitigated by smart disposables.
- Pitfall #1: Using sub-optimal architecture
- Pitfall #2: Underestimating wireless connectivity
- Pitfall #3: Using an unstructured battery approach
- Pitfall #4: Addressing manufacturability too late
- Pitfall #5: Ignoring holistic view of the whole-use lifecycle
Marco De Angeli
Sr. Director, Innovation - Flex